There are several ways to make a donation for erection of the monument to D.K. Belyaev and to his experiment on wild fox domestication, and you can choose the most convenient to you.
- Contribution in cash to the cash desk of ICG SB RAS. Residents and guests of Novosibirsk can donate directly to the sponsor of the Monument. Address: Lavrent’ev Ave 10, Novosibirsk. Banking days and hours of the cash desk: Monday through Friday, 8.00 till 12.00 a.m., clerk Lilya Viktorovna Tropina, phone +7(383)363-49-05, ext. 1152. You will be asked to produce your passport. A donation agreement will be arranged as at Donation agreement with an individual. The form can be downloaded as a .doc file from Donation agreement with individuals.
- Money transfer from a legal entity: for a money transfer, an enquiry with legal addresses and bank details for arranging the donation agreement and billing should be sent to Artem Olegovich Ivanov, IvanovAO@icg.sbras.ru, phone +7(383)363-49-63, ext. 5221.
- Money transfer with a bank card. Donators who want to make an online transfer are requested to follow the link http://www.bionet.nsc.ru/en/payment-form.html to the electronic funds transfer page.
The Institute of Cytology and Genetics greatly acknowledges all donations for Monument erection and promises to donators that:
- All donators’ names and sums of donations will be listed at this site and at the site of the Institute, the webpage of the Historical Museum of Siberian Genetics regardless of the sum. The name and sum will be published only with the donator’s consent.
- For those donating 5,000 to 10,000 roubles, a photo shoot will be arranged and a photo with a tame fox will be done.
- For those donating over 10,000 roubles, a tour at the farm of the Institute where domestic foxes live will be arranged (by appointment in agreement with the timetable of tours).
- Those donating over 20,000 roubles will be personally interviewed, and the interviews will be published at this site (with the donator’s consent).