The Sino/Russia Network of Computational Systems Biology was established 2012 in Hangzhou, China. The Network has been organized to facilitate collaborative investigations and educations in Computaional Genomics, Transcriptomics, Proteomics.
More information can be found at http://www.cls.zju.edu.cn/binfo/VLab/Sino_Russia/index.html.
- Orlov Y.L., Fernandez Masso J.R., Chen M., Baranova A.V. (2018) Medical genomics breakthroughs presented at the conference series in Novosibirsk. BMC Medical Genomics, (Editorial).
- Yuriy L. Orlov, Ancha V. Baranova, Ming Chen and Elena A. Salina (2017) Plant Biology at Belyaev Conference – 2017. BMC Plant Biology, 17(Suppl 2): 257.
- Jingjing Wang, Xianwen Meng, Oxana Dobrovolskaya, Yuriy Orlov, Ming Chen* (2017) Non-coding RNAs and Their Roles in Stress Response in Plants. Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics, 15(5): 301-312.
- Ming Chen, Andrew Harrison, Hugh Shanahan, Yuriy Orlov (2017) Biological Big Bytes: Integrative analysis of large biological datasets. Journal of Integrative Bioinformatics, 14(3): 20170052. (Editorial)
- Qizhu Wu, Huiguang Wu, Yuriy L. Orlov*, G. Gegentana, Wenyan Huo, A.O.Bragin, Nuomin Wu, S. Suyalatu, Fuquan Zhao, Jingwen Zhao, Ludmila E. Tabikhanova, Ming Chen*, Haihua Bai* (2017) Genetic polymorphisms and related risk factors of ischemic stroke in a Mongolian population in China. Vavilov Journal of Genetics and Breeding, 21(5): 581-587.
- A.I. Dergilev*, A.M. Spitsina, I.V. Chadaeva, A.V. Svichkarev, F.M. Naumenko, E.V. Kulakova, E.R. Galieva, E.E. Vityaev, M. Chen, Y.L. Orlov* (2016) Computer analysis of co-localization of transcription factor binding sites in genome by ChIP-seq data. Vavilov Journal of Genetics and Breeding, 20(6):770-778.